The aim of our project is to develop new, innovative immobilized lipase and ketoreductase enzyme systems with excellent enantiomer selectivity and appropriate yields from microorganisms. Our products will significantly decrease the production costs of newly developed enantiopure building blocks due to the achievable high enantiomer selectivity (E) values and yields.
1. Enzymes isolation from a large number of available microorganisms
3. Purified enzyme product and identification of sequences of the most promising enzyme candidates
4. Enzyme and cell immobilization
5. Optimized enzyme production applying the selected strains in lab-scale
6. Optimized enzyme production applying the selected strains in 10 litre-scale.